Pages

An amusing incident




Sometimes, we have all kind of people trying to get initiated in Kundalini Yoga. A few years back an elderly gentleman came and wanted to get initiated in Kundalini Yoga. He came in a Mercedes and looked very prosperous. He told me he has seen all kind of Spiritual Masters throughout Asia and some or rather my name was in his list. I told him humbly I am just a normal person teaching Kundalini. He really wanted the initiation so before I proceeded I told him all the rules and regulation of this practices especially the strict abstinence from sex the first 14 days and also from alcohol and cigarattes. He dutifully agreed and took the initiation. He returned on the 15th day for the 2nd stage accompanied by a woman whom he introduced as his 3rd wife. I enquired about his first two wives and he casually remarked that there were working today. He actually stays with all the 3 wives in one house. I then asked about the sensation/awareness in the forehead for the last 14 days. He casually replied no awareness at all, only a bit of headache. I then asked whether he abstained from sex. He said no and on the contrary he had continued with his usual 2 times sex everyday. I then politely told him Kundalini Yoga was not for him and sent him away. Santhosham.