Pages

Testimonials




FRANK TAM
BUSINESSMAN / FOOD TECHNOLOGIST
KLANG, MALAYSIA
INITIATED IN 2004

I went all the way to Rishikesh in the Himalayan region in India to learn about meditation but returned home disappointed. Then, literally in my own backyard, I chanced upon what I feel is the perfect meditation practice – GP Mahan’s Kundalini Yoga.

Not only do I have less stress now, I’ve also been able to find answers to questions that I’ve been asking myself for many years about our universe and life. This is the meditation practice for me and I’ve stopped seeking.

I think this is probably the only meditation practice where one can actually feel the energy within because, during meditation, the Kundalini energy exerts its pressure on the forehead and the crest of the head. The sensation is very pleasant.




P. KANDASAMY
PROJECT MANAGER
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
INITIATED IN 2001

I was like a headless chicken with no sense of direction prior to being initiated into this meditation practice. I had no clear idea of what I wanted to achieve in my life.

Today, I’m a very focused and confident person. I know what I want in my life and I’m convinced I can achieve whatever goals I set for myself. 

I’ve also become more patient now and find it easier to control my anger and I’m happy to report that I’ve become a better husband and father.


DANIEL CHIN
RESTAURATEUR & REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATOR
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
INITIATED IN 2007

I’ve undergone a total transformation, I must say. My mind is free from superstitious beliefs and limiting thoughts that prevented me from realising my full potential.

I have the confidence to face challenges that come my way and my business has improved. I find things falling smoothly into place for me. I’ve also become more spiritual.

I used to be a heavy drinker but after taking up this meditation, I feel uncomfortable when I drink. I used to drink to feel good but, these days, meditation makes me feel good!

I also used to have a lot of questions about God and universal truths and I’m happy that these things have become clearer to me, thanks to this meditation.

Well, I think only a few will be able to realise the real value of Kundalini Yoga and I sure am delighted that I’m among the lucky few.


K. MALLIGA
TEACHER
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
INITIATED IN 2001

What struck me most was that I effortlessly dispelled from my mind superstitious beliefs and practices that didn’t serve me at all.

The overall quality of my life improved. I’ve also become more tolerant, especially at my place of work. Previously, petty issues at work used to bother me a lot but now I’ve risen above such things and prefer to focus my attention on important things like becoming a better wife and mother and achieving my goals.

I must also say that my family life has become more harmonious after taking up this meditation practice.




MUTHUKRISHNAN MARIMUTHU
BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST
TORONTO, CANADA
INITIATED IN 200
0

I was into drinking and smoking and, much as I tried, I could not give up these habits. Much to my surprise, I was able to kick the drinking and smoking habit the moment I was initiated into G.P. Mahan’s Kundalini Yoga (Human Biological Rejuvenation).

Kundalini meditation has given me the strength to identify my self-worthiness and it has shown me a glimpse into the life beyond the material life I’m leading now.

But the beauty of this meditation is that it enables me to maintain my healthy active material life.  This practice also helps to keep my mind in the present all the time.


R. RAMAN
SECURITY SUPERVISOR
SEPANG, MALAYSIA
INITIATED IN 2001

Ever since I started practising G.P. Mahan’s Kundalini Yoga (Human Biological Rejuvenation), I have become very confident about life and have no worries about what the future holds for me.

Problems do come and go, but I’m able to handle them well. Life is sailing smoothly for me and I’m a happier person now.

I have also noticed that since I started practising this meditation, my relationship with my superiors at work has improved and they treat me with respect.

I also enjoy better self-awareness and no words can describe the way I feel about knowing so much more about myself and the universe I’m part of.




PAULINE WILSON
GERIATRIC NURSE
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
INITIATED IN 2000

Prior to my initiation into G.P. Mahan’s Kundalini Yoga (Human Biological Rejuvenation), I was muddled and confused about my future. Somehow this meditation has made so many things clear to me, and now I know what I want to do with my life.

I’ve also become more mature in my thinking and have overcome the many fears I used to have, one of which was the fear of walking alone outdoors.

I am much happier and feel contented now, too.


P. SELVI
TEACHER
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
INITIATED IN 2006

Following my husband’s sudden death in 2006, I became very depressed and, at one stage, I was on the brink of killing myself and my only child.

Fortunately, I was introduced to G.P. Mahan’s Kundalini Yoga (Human Biological Rejuvenation) which changed the course of my life.

I overcame my depression and, today, I’m a very independent woman who can make my own decisions and bring up my daughter confidently.

This is one meditation I would want to practise for the rest of my life.


WARWICK LANSELL-SMITH
ENTREPRENEUR
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
INITIATED IN 2004

Practising G.P. Mahan’s Kundalini Yoga (Human Biological Rejuvenation) has brought a tangible clarity to my business and personal life.

The meditation brings inner peace, clears the mental clutter and brings focus to my life. I have also found that it heightens feelings of future outcomes (intuition).

Sunday evening (group) meditation is particularly rewarding.



FULVIA FONTANOT
CONSULTANT
DUBAI, UAE
INITIATED IN 2004

I thank you, Guru Sitarasu, for the amazing initiation into G.P. Mahan’s Kundalini Yoga (Human Biological Rejuvenation).

Since the initiation, I have experienced an amazing shift of consciousness, of unity with myself and others.

It's difficult to find words to explain the emotions and feelings that are not of this world. I am so grateful to you for the gift I have received.